Better for Every Body
For more than 25 years we’ve been helping remove pain and discomfort from people’s lives. Our patients trust in our expertise, which is why 98 percent would recommend us to a friend – because we were able to help make their lives better. – Athletico Physical Therapy, Better for Every Body
Here’s what you can expect from working with us:
- Clinics staffed with a compassionate community of professional, highly trained experts including physical therapist assistants, certified athletic trainers, personal trainers, strength and conditioning specialists, and massage therapists
- More than 50 specialty rehabilitation and outreach services
- Over 500 convenient locations in 12 states, and we’re growing
- Acceptance of all major insurance plans
- Easy, convenient and flexible scheduling, from early mornings to late evenings, as well as Saturday appointments
- Strong partnerships with cutting-edge programs to train our professionals and enhance our practice, including FOTO, Evidence in Motion, Institute of Manipulative Physiotherapy and Clinical Training, MedBridge and NextGen
Proud Partner of the IPTA
As a partner of the Illinois Physical Therapy Association (IPTA), we are happy to work together to improve the healthcare landscape for patients. We also proudly support IPTA’s vision of revitalizing society by optimizing movement to improve the human experience.
Athletico Physical Therapy Sioux Falls Central
Our clinic is located at 815 S. Minnesota Ave.
Athletico Physical Therapy Sioux Falls East
Our clinic is located across the street from Fareway Grocery Stores. We’re right off of the corner of E 41st St. and Sycamore Ave.